Think Contact center. think telnet choices.
Any contact center provider. One call. TelNet Choices is the industry’s most trusted and experienced contact center consulting firm. We are here to relieve the headaches involved in selecting a contact center provider. A contact center solution is complex enough as it is, selecting the right provider for your business shouldn’t be as complicated. TelNet Choices offers you many providers to choose from along with a deeper support model that ensures you have the right solution that gets configured and implemented correctly. Our relationships with the major providers are all at the executive level. When issues arise, our team will be there on the front of the lines to get the support you need. Contact Center is our core offering but we also can help you with Hosted PBX, Network Design, and Telco and Data bill reviews for your contact center. When you think about any telecom solution for your business, you should only have one thought: TelNet Choices.
contact telnet choices if you answer "yes" to any of the following questions:
- Do you currently (or would you like to) have agents working across multiple locations (including at-home)?
- Does your contact center experience seasonal call spikes?
- Does your contact center lack robust reporting to improve call center efficiency?
- Do you lack major Capital Expenditure (capex) budgets needed to make upgrades or modifications to your contact center infrastructure?
- Are you currently operating multiple technology systems and desire to unify everything onto a single platform?
- Are you looking to utilize self-service or social media to enhance your customer experience to help bring greater efficiencies?
- Is there some functionality you need to perform but are not able to using your current technology?
- Are you required to maintain compliance with industry and governmental regulations?
- Would you like to remove the complexity of day-to-day management but retain the ability to make changes yourself as needed?
- Are you currently using a workforce mgmt. or work force optimization product or do you need this?
- Do you use a CRM and is it integrated into your current platform? (CTI Integration)