Finally... An accurate inventory
If your company is like most‚ keeping track of your telecom inventory is a tedious‚ if not downright impossible‚
task. Our Telecom Asset Manager alleviates this challenge‚ making it easy to maintain accurate records of all of
your equipment‚ services‚ contracts and transaction history.
In over twenty years in business‚ working with hundreds of clients‚ we have yet to receive a complete inventory from any company we’ve worked with. Even worse than an incomplete inventory‚ is an inaccurate inventory or one that is nonexistent. When asked‚ clients often tell us the excel spreadsheet they use to track inventory “hasn’t been updated in years” or “the telecom/IT manger left the company and took the inventory with them.” We’ve even heard stories of the inventory getting deleted accidentally‚ which would have taken hundreds of man hours to recreate had they not hired us to perform a telecom audit of their services.
When you work with TelNet Choices‚ Inc.‚ you receive an accurate‚ complete and well organized inventory at no additional charge. If you question the value of what this might be worth to your company or‚ like most‚ think you will get around to doing it yourself…someday‚ we urge you to reconsider. Had one of our client’s kept more accurate records prior to working with us we could have gained an additional $600,000 in credits for them. Yes‚ that’s right. A complete inventory could have well earned them over a half million dollars!
Like a cache of diamonds‚ a complete inventory can be invaluable to your company and should be treated with similar care and security. Telecom Assist Manager will help you track‚ manage and protect all pertinent information about your telecom assets and services‚ and make it easier than ever for you to manage costs and optimize services.
- A single‚ unified‚ and detailed view of all your telecom services at all locations‚ including detailed line information and circuit ids. This can be highly beneficial when closing‚ moving or transitioning services at multiple sites since the tool provides all of the information necessary about what services are currently assigned and what needs to be changed. One of the biggest sources of overcharges in the industry is companies who are still paying for services at a closed site due to lack of detailed information about what services existed at the site before closure.
- Available whenever and wherever you have Internet access. Access all necessary information to create a service ticket from any location.
- Central storage for all telecom contracts‚ proposals‚ network diagrams‚ etc. provides easy access at all times.
- Alerts/Alarms for important events and contract expirations help prevent unwanted auto-renewals and ensure you never get incur early termination fees again!
- Easily submit pricing requests for new or upgraded services
- Log details and documentation pertaining to submitted event and trouble tickets. Proper documentation of issues‚ such as cancellation or other service requests‚ can save you thousands in recovered charges.
- Visual reporting and custom report builder‚ providing the look and feel of a spreadsheet for budget and other reporting purposes.
- Multiple levels of authentication.
- Easy to use.
- Customizable portal.
Username: demo | Password: telnet